Akoustis Technologies (AKTS) was gaining more than 5% after saying it has acquired a 51% stake in RFM Integrated Device, with the right to purchase the remaining 49% in 2022.
|Jazz Pharma Doses First Patient in Late-Stage Combo ...|
|Update: Barnes & Noble Education Fiscal Q2 Gains Tra...|
|Bitcoin Miner Griid Infrastructure to go Public in M...|
|--Saratoga Investment Raises Quarterly Dividend to $...|
|StoneCo Shares Decline Following Banco Santander Dow...|